Benefits of Castor oil for Hair
7. Promotes hair growth
Castor oil is one of the best home remedies in promoting the hair growth. When the oil has applied to your hair will help to improve the blood circulation to follicles which lead to growing hair faster.
Also, apply Castor oil in the areas where have lost hair because of alopecia. Plus anti-inflammatory property being in the oil helps to fight against autoimmune ailment.
How to use?
- Just warm the 1 teaspoon of castor oil and apply gently to roots, scalp, & hair before going to sleep. leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off next morning with normal shampoos
- Repeat it for twice a week till you get desired results
8. Treats Dandruff
Applying castor oil not only helps to promote the hair growth but it completely treats dandruff. As Ricinoleic acid being the huge constituent of castor oil, when applied to the scalp helps to lock in moisture which leads to prevention of dandruff. This moisturizing property has assigned from omega-9 fatty acids & assists in combatting dandruff efficiently.
Dry Hair treatment
- Combine equal amounts of castor oil, olive oil, and the half dash of lemon juice.
- Apply and massage gently into the scalp before going to bed. Then rinse next morning. Repeat it twice a week for better results
Oily hair treatment
- Mix equal quantities of castor oil, aloe vera gel, and honey along with the half dash of lemon juice.
- Apply and allow it to soak for about half an hour and wash off with shampoo
9. Prevents premature graying of hair
If you have the first stage of prematurely gray hair then don’t wait for anything just apply castor oil which helps to prevent from losing color pigment of the hair.
Gently massaging castor oil helps to retain hair pigment thus slows down the turning of the gray hair.
10. Prevents Split Ends
If you have split hair ends, then apply castor oil directly to the damaged hair which helps to repair and improves the health condition of your hair.
How to use?
- First warn the castor oil and gently massage to the split ends
- Allow it to soak for about 30 minutes and rinse it off with shampoo
- Repeat twice a week for desired results
11. Hair Conditioning
Castor oil is good when used as a hair conditioner and extremely helpful in treating the dry hair.
How to use?
Mix one teaspoon of castor oil with your favored conditioner and apply to your hair after shampooing.
12. Handles scalp infection
scalp infections include bald patches, itchy scalp, and dandruff, which can cause major hair problems.
Castor oil have the antifungal and antibacterial properties which fight against bacteria helps to cause infections