The scenery of the face mask can be difficult to navigate because, well, there is what looks like products that promise a better, happier and healthier skin. It was very difficult to tell when we bought something for his power to work, and when we bought something because he will make a superb seeking mask. Do not hate … Read about How to Use Magnetic face mask
And with masks made for pore de-clogging and blackhead removal, it can seem even more difficult to figure out. Should I be seeing results now? Tomorrow? Next week?
When I encountered face masks – formulas that promise firmer, younger skin and even a major cleaning power, among other things, I did not know if it was the smartest innovation for Skincare I had encountered or just another way I drain my savings account. Fortunately, magnetic masks are the best thing to have ever had in my face, and I decided to document my trip with you below.
The two products I describe come with three different things: the mask, a spatula, and a magnet. You use the spatula to spread the mask evenly over your face, wait about 5 to 10 minutes, then wrap the magnet in a tissue and move it away from an inch or two from the skin to remove the mask.
How they work:
“Magnet technology is a very hot research area right now. “Although used since antiquity, it has recently received a lot of attention in treating orthopedic injuries, promoting wound healing and even help with inflammation (like arthritis).”
But what about magnets as skin care?
“The latest generation of skin masks contain metal particles like iron that can be removed from the skin with a magnet,” says one of New York City’s specialists.
The process of applying the magnet to the mask creates a low-intensity electromagnetic current that can help rejuvenate the skin while the mask is being removed.
However, the magnet is not the only component. “The masks also contain their own mixtures of moisturizers, soothing and anti-inflammatory, just like other traditional masks,” the specialist said.
Unlike other magnetic masks on the market, the Lancer formula also contains a retinoid called Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate to accelerate cell renewal and reveal younger skin.
What we thought:
Prepare to spend time with these masks. Removing them is fun, but not particularly fast. The first time we tried to remove the mask, it took us 13 minutes.
Once we understand the importance of wrapping the magnet in a double layer of paper towel, things have been much easier. If the mask gets on the magnet itself, good luck to get it.
By the time we tested the Lancer version, we have perfected our technique: Divide your face into quarters and use a clean part of the paper towel to remove each quadrant. If there is too much mask build-up on the magnet, it stops working. The chess pawn magnet that accompanies its product is also easier to use than the flat triangle
How To Use the Magnetic Face Mask?
Now, here’s how to use a magnetic mask perfectly to enjoy its maximum benefits:
- Clean and wash your face properly. If you do not start with a fresh face, the mask does not stick to your skin the right way.
- If your mask comes with a spatula, use it to apply a thick, even coat of the product on all facial skin, excluding areas under your eyes and around your lips. Make sure that it does not enter your eyes during application.
- Leave the mask on your face for anywhere between 3 to 10 minutes depending on the instructions provided. This is the time when it finds impurities residing in your pores and attaches to them.
- However, the mask gives a comfortable and super moisturizing feel when drying without too much hard.
- Now take the magnet you got with your product and wrap it in a paper or paper towel. This is essential for easy cleaning.
- Slowly slide the wrapped magnet over your masked face. It will give you an amazing feeling and the mask will come off easily from your skin with all the dirt and dirt.
- Once you have removed the mask almost entirely, gently massage the product remaining on your skin to get a soft, damp glow. And yes, you do not need to wash it.
Why should you use a magnetic mask?
A magnetic mask is an incredible beauty product that offers a multitude of benefits. Here’s why you should try:
- It is a simple but very effective technology that rejuvenates the skin wonderfully.
- It gives a clean and creaking skin with an incandescent texture.
- It reduces the premature signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc. While making the skin firmer and tighter.
- It improves blood flow throughout the facial skin, which nourishes and restores it.
- This helps to make the skin softer, smoother and brighter.
- It does not need to be removed with water and, therefore, is not messy at all!
- Wearing it for at least half an hour a day will help you to take advantage of the maximum benefits.
- It also aids in issues like sinus, headache, migraine, toothache, facial paralysis, insomnia, etc.
- The use of the mask is simple, easy and fun.
A magnetic mask may look like magic, but it is actually pure science. Are you ready to try this cool face mask?